Stat Profile Prime is the blood gas analyzer / critical states, based on microelectronics and advanced technology: a MicroSensory Card. These technologies make it possible to reduce the size, weight analyzer and consumables, the cost analysis and maintenance time. At the same time their use increases the speed of operation of the device and serves as a guarantee in uptime analyzer.
Stat Profile Prime
Test panel for analyzer in 60 seconds:
- рН, PCO2, PO2
- рН, PCO2, PO2, Нсt, Na, K, Cl, Ca
- рН, PCO2, PO2, Нсt, Na, K, Cl, Ca, Glu, Lac
Analyzer Stat Profile Prime:
- It provides automatic aspiration of samples with a capacity of at least 45 samples per hour.
- It requires minimal routine maintenance; it is on ready for 24 hours.
- QC cartridges contain a 30-day supply of liquid QC material. Controls are run automatically at user-selected intervals. An optional QC lockout feature disables any analyte that is not within QC limits.
Microelectronic technology. In order to work it only requires a MicroSensor Card (MicroSensor Card and reagent cartridge).
Microsensor technology. All the sensors are in the same MicroSensor Card, designed for 600 tests for 32 days (20 days warranty Sensor / 400 samples), it is automatically calibrated and ready for immediate analysis.
Direct sampling syringe, test tubes, and vials, capillary without using an adapter.
Design, based on the sensory card and the reagents cartridge allows you to operate the analyzer with the minimum amount of maintenance, thereby reducing the cost of its operation.
Quick replacement. MicroSensor Card and calibrating the cartridges are supplied ready to use and can easily be replaced. Cartridge RFID technology automatically captures the installation information: time, date, nomber lot, measured testes.
Reagent (calibration) cartridge contains all the solutions required for the operation of the analyzer, including the waste container.
The integrated 1D / 2D barcode scanner (optional).
Located in the port sampler. Eliminates the need for external scanners and allows you to quickly and accurately enter data operator and the patient, reading with QC inserts, batch number and expiry date.
Three-level, daily quality controls based on cartridges.
QC Cartridges contain a 30 – day material needed for quality control procedures. Control is performed automatically in user-defined intervals. This automated system complies with the new requirements of CLIA (USA), and other regulatory standards.
Electronic Quality Management System (EMS) (dop.optsiya).
Provides control of the analyzer operation, in addition to a liquid QC. EMS continuously monitors the status and performance of all analytical components, including sensors, reagents, calibration, sample integrity and electronics. Compact size analyzer assumes its location almost anywhere in the hospital or on a mobile trolley with battery backup.
- Color 5.7-inch touch screen with high resolution.
- Sample volume:
* Blood gases – 50µL;
* Blood gas / electrolytes / metabolites – 100 µL;
* Blood gas / electrolyte – 100 µL.
- Types of samples: Whole blood (heparin), arterial, mixed venous, capillary, serum, plasma, and dialysate.
- Analysis Time: 60 seconds.
- Design parameters: temperature correction of pH, PCO2, PO2, HCO3, TCO2, Be-ecf, BE-b, SBC, O2Ct,O2Cap, A, AaDO2, a/A, RI, P50, PO2 / FIO2, S02%, Hbc, ANION GAP, nCa.
- Ramer (cm): 39,06 x 30,5 x 36,20.
- Weight: 7.9 kg.
Manufacturer: NOVA Biomedical