StatSensor Xpress Meter
A simplified version of the analyzer StatSensor Creatinine with a minimal set of additional functions.
Creatinine Analyzer StatSensor Xpress-i Creatinine is intended for in vitro diagnostic use in health care facilities for the quantitative analysis of creatinine (Creat) in capillary, venous and arterial whole blood. creatinine measurement is used in the diagnosis and treatment of kidney disease and in the control of renal dialysis. Do not use for the analysis of samples of newborn children.
- LCD black-and-white display;
- Large numbers (30 mm);
- Traditional liquid quality control;
- Auto-off device in the event of non-use;
- Automatic detection of sample in the analysis;
- Automatic counter samples with the date / time data tracking.
Applications analyzer StatSensor Xpress-i Creatinine.
The Department of Radiology and cardiac catheterization: creatinine measurement before the administration of contrast agents, minimizes the risk of kontrastindutsirovannoy nephropathy (CIN). Kontrastindutsirovannaya nephropathy (CIN) is the third most common cause of acute renal failure (ARF) in hospitalized patients. She leads: to prolonged hospitalization, the need for dialysis in the case of acute renal failure, progression of cardiac disease, high mortality during hospital stay and after discharge. The forecast is largely determined by the timely assessment of the risk factors of CIN and conduct adequate preventive measures.
Oncology Division: Deterioration of renal function in patients is common in cancer patients. StatSensor Creatinine provides important information for the evaluation of renal function that occasion is an important factor in the choice of drug and dosage of chemotherapy
ICU: Various patient care protocols in the ICU may require a quick study of renal function. Many treatments require timely prescribing and regulating the dosage of medicines based on renal function.
- Creatinine (Crea) (measured)
- Glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) or renal clearance (CrCl) (calculated by the known equations).
Storage: Memory patient outcomes and quality control: 400 test.
Communication: Communication: via the USB port; Program for working with data: NOVA Microsoft-Excel.
Battery Information: Type: 3V Li battery, replaceable.
Battery life: Minimum 600 tests.
Test strips StatStrip ® Creatinine
Analysis time: 30 seconds;
Sample volume: 1.2 l;
Test Methodology: electromechanical;
Measurement Test: Creatinine.
Sample Type: Whole Blood: arterial, venous, capillary.
Measuring range: 0.3 to 12 mg / dL (27-1056) μmol / L.
It excludes the effect of:
- ascorbic acid
- uric acid
- D (+) Maltose
Reagents and strips:
- Test strips: 25 strips in each tube, the tube 2 in the package.
- Quality Control: Three levels (low, normal, high); each level is offered separately.
The stability of the test strips and quality control:
- 12 months at temperatures of 4 to 8 ° C, 90 days after opening.
- Quality control: three levels (low, norm, high); each level is offered separately.
Analyzer Size (mm): 91 x 58 x 23.
Weight analyzer: ’75
Manufacturer: NOVA Biomedical