Creatinine Analyzer StatSensor Creatinine is a portable laboratory analyzer that runs on disposable biosensors for testing of creatinine in whole blood. Advanced StatSensor Creatinine is a simple technology, a fast and accurate way to assess the patient’s renal function.
- Easy to use
- Minimum 2 l. blood sample
- Calculates the glomerular filtration rate (GFR) – (eGFR) by MDRD equation or renal clearance (or creatinine clearance – CrCl) by Cockcroft-Gault equation.
- Reduces the risk of nephropathy kontrastindutsirovannoy
- It provides a wide range of creatinine measurement: 0.3-12 mg / dL. or 27 – 1056 mol / l.
- Rapid (30 seconds), a comprehensive assessment of renal function
Applications creatinine analyzer and GFR StatSensor® Creatinine
the Department of Radiology and cardiac catheterization: creatinine measurement before the administration of contrast agents, minimizes the risk of kontrastindutsirovannoy nephropathy (CIN). Kontrastindutsirovannaya nephropathy (CIN) is the third most common cause of acute renal failure (ARF) in hospitalized patients. She leads: to prolonged hospitalization, the need for dialysis in the case of acute renal failure, progression of cardiac disease, high mortality during hospital stay and after discharge. The forecast is largely determined by the timely assessment of the risk factors of CIN and conduct adequate preventive measures.
Kontrastindutsirovannaya nephropathy (CIN) is a major cause of acute renal failure (ARF) in hospitalized patients. She leads: to prolonged hospitalization, the need for dialysis in the case of acute renal failure, progression of cardiac disease, high mortality during hospitalization and after it.
KIN has a dynamic character: creatinine level rises for three days and returned to baseline after 10 days. However, about 40% of patients who started hemodialysis in connection with CIN may be dependent on him in the future. The forecast is largely determined by the timely assessment of the risk factors of CIN and conduct adequate preventive measures.
To evaluate the occurrence of CIN StatSensor proposes to use one of the two formulas take into account the readily measured parameter creatinine, sex, weight, age and the patient’s Russ. It is the most widespread formulas: Cockcroft-Gault formula (by author name Cockcroft formula and Gault) and MDRD formula (MDRD – Modification Diet on Renal Desease Study). The information generated by the device results provide accurate assessment of CIN comparable with measurements of creatinine clearance or GFR. Measurement of the conventional method – a long and laborious procedure, the patient occupies the whole day. The analysis is subject to all sorts of errors, reducing its accuracy and, respectively, and the accuracy of the assessment of renal function.
Oncology Division: Deterioration of renal function in patients is common in cancer patients. StatSensor Creatinine provides important information for the evaluation of renal function that occasion is an important factor in the choice of drug and dosage of chemotherapy
ICU: Various patient care protocols in the ICU may require a quick study of renal function. Many treatments require timely prescribing and regulating the dosage of medicines based on renal function.
- Creatinine (Crea) (measured)
- Glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) or renal clearance (CrCl) (calculated by the known equations).
It excludes the effect of: acetaminophen:
- Ascorbic acid
- Uric acid,
- D (+) Maltose
Nova StatSensor ™ creatinine measurement system
- For professional use.
- To get the result you want to just 1.2 l capillary whole blood.
- The accuracy of measurement of creatinine comparable biochemical laboratory.
- Calculates the glomerular filtration rate (GFR) – (eGFR) by MDRD equation or renal clearance (or creatinine clearance -CrCl) by Cockcroft-Gault equation.
- It reduces the risk of kontrastindutsirovannoy nephropathy.
- A wide range of creatinine measurement: 0.3-12 mg / dL or 27 – 1056 μmol / L.
- Rapid (30 seconds), a comprehensive assessment of renal function.
- Measurement Test: Creatinine;
- Estimated results: Renal clearance (CrCl) or glomerular filtration rate (eGFR);
- Measuring time: 30 seconds;
- Sample volume: 1.2 l;
- Applied measurement technique: Electrochemical;
- Sample Type: Whole blood (arterial, venous, capillary);
- Creatinine Measurement range: 27-1050 mg / dL (0,3-12,0 mg / dL);
- Operating temperature range: 15 – 40 ° C;
- The number of test strips in the package: 25 strips in a tube, the tube 2 in the package;
- Quality Control QC – 3 levels: low, normal, high;
- Standard solutions – available 3 level;
- The stability of the test strips and QC: 24 months from date of manufacture,
– At room temperature for 90 days after the opening of the tube;
– Storing in the refrigerator (2 – 8 ° C) 12 months.
- Tests Patients: 1,000 tests;
- Quality Control Tests: 500 tests;
- Members: 4000 users.
- Data output: RJ-45 Ethernet Port;
- Connect to all LIS / EMR;
- Protocol: TCP / IP Ethernet 100 Mbps;
- Standard: Data output via ROST1-A compliant;
- Setup: NovaNet ™ Web-interface virtual machine control.
- Type: 3.7V Li Polymer battery;
- Features: Battery / Replacement;
- Hours: 6-8 hours using (about 40 tests without barcode scans) / 12-24 hours standby time.
- Provides charging device and an indication of the RJ-45 Internet status and installed using special mounts on a table or wall;
- It allows you to charge the optional rechargeable battery;
- 3rd LED indicators show connection status, transmit / receive data and charging.
Size (mm) 153 x 46 x 82.5.
Weight: 360 g
Manufacturer: NOVA Biomedical