StatStrip hemoglobin and hematocrit meter system (StatStrip Hb/Hct) is a portable laboratory analyzer that runs on disposable biosensors for testing of hemoglobin and hematocrit in whole blood.
StatStrip Hb/Hct is the only POC (Point-of-Care) system to provide anemia screening and monitoring with measured, not calculated, Hb and Hct tests. It is possible because of new, patented electrochemical technologies developed by Nova Biomedical.
- Easy to use
- Measured, not calculated, Hb and Hct
- Minimum 6 µl of blood sample
- Precision is equivalent to laboratory analyzers
- Fast results – 40 seconds
Applications StatStrip Hb/Hct:
Dialysis centers: Analyzer StatStrip Hb/Hct characterizes hypo-chromic (iron deficient) anemia more accurately and provides quantitative data for blood transfusion, ESA and iron therapy decisions.
Oncology clinics: StatStrip Hb/Hct provides the real-time Hb status needed to proactively identify high-risk patients for CIA (chemotherapy-induced anemia) and provide rapid treatment.
Pre-natal: StatStrip Hb/Hct helps clinicians prevent and monitor anemia in pregnant women, and adjust treatment including nutrition and supplements.
Blood banks: Analyzer StatStrip Hb/Hct provides the accuracy needed to safely and effectively screen blood donors and avoid false deferrals.
Pre-hospital and emergency: StatStrip Hb/Hct provides real-time, accurate results when every second counts for rapid evaluation of excessive blood loss or anemia due to trauma or other sources, immediate identification of dehydration, faster initiation of treatment, including fluids during transport.
- Patient tests: 1 000 tests
- Quality control tests: 200 tests
- Data output: RJ-45 Ethernet Port
- Protocol: TCP / IP Ethernet 10/100 Mbit
- Standard: POCT1-A Compliant
- Setup: NovaNet ™ Web-interface virtual machine control.
Battery information: Type: 3,7v Li battery, replaceable.
Tests Strips StatStrip® Hb/Hct
- Test measured: hemoglobin, hematocrit
- Test time: 40 seconds
- Sample Volume: 6 µl
- Test methodology: electrochemistry
Sample types: whole blood: capillary, venous
- Hemoglobin – 6,5 – 22 g/dL (4.0 – 13.7 mmol/L)
- Hematocrit – 20% до 65%
It excludes the effect of:
- Amonium Fe (II)
- Ascorbic Acid
- Folic Acid
- Salicylic Acid
- Uric Acid
- Vitamin В7
- Vitamin В12
- Temperature: 15 ° C-40 ° С
- Humidity: 10%-90% relative humidity
Reagents and strips:
- Test Strips: 25 strips per vial, 2 vials per package.
- Quality control: 2 levels; each level is offered separately.
- Linearity: 3 levels available.
The stability of the test strips and quality control:
24 months from date of manufacture, 3 months after opening.
Size (mm): 147 х 79 х 30.
Weight: 220 g (0.49 lb).
Manufacturer: Nova Biomedical.