Automatic modular BioProfile FLEX analyzer designed for rapid analysis of complex cell cultures and biological growth media.
BioProfile FLEX can include up to five separate modules, allows measurement of the maximum number of parameters in automatic mode, and much more to simplify your workflow, saving time and labor costs, while reducing operating costs
Application BioProfile FLEX allows you to:
- Monitoring progress in the bioreactor (fermenter).
- Determination of consumption and production of the major metabolite
- Determination of cell growth inhibitors
- Develop a strategy supply of nutrient media
- Calibration of the sensors bioreactor
- Measurement of cellular respiration
- The balance of electrolytes
- Control of the concentration of waste in the medium
BioProfile Flex saves 30 minutes per sample, as compared to using several separate analyzers, wasting two minutes on the sample analysis.
Integrated Data Report
Optimizes data collection, analysis, archiving in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Intuitive user interface
It accelerates and simplifies the work of the operator in comparison with several types of equipment.
Minimum (1 ml) of the sample volume
Cell culture and retains the weight fraction of the final product.
It saves up to 15-20 square meters of valuable desktop space and allows you to save time on maintenance.
The modularity, the scalability of the system from the baseline.
Modular design BioProfile Flex can include from one to four analytical modules plus module is on-line. Core modules BioProfile FLEX analyzer allows measurements up to 15 parameters and cell culture growth medium:
On-Line Sampler (On-Line Autosampling)
- Additional (optional) automatic online sampler provides connectivity to BioProfile Flex to ten bioreactors. On-line sampler allows you to automatically at a predetermined time schedule, the selection and measurement of samples from bioreactors.
- Individual analysis with a syringe or tubes can be carried out in periods when work is on-line sampling is not scheduled.
Storage of samples collection system (Sample Retain Collection System)
An additional option that allows automatic collection and storage of samples from the bioreactor in a chilled environment for further analysis. sampling system allows the user’s choice to make a fence volume of samples from 1.0 to 50 ml. and store at a temperature of up to 3 C. Samples of storage may be initiated manually or automatically on a planned schedule.
Advanced OPC standard interface connection
In BioProfile FLEX integrated external interface standard OPC, allowing connection of any OPC-compliant devices, such as controllers, bioreactors, databases, laboratory information management systems (LIMS), or factory control system.
Measuring range modules.
- Chemical / gas module. It allows you to measure the following tests: Gluc, Lac, Gln, Glu, pH, PCO2 , PO2 , Na+ , K+, Ca++ , NH4+ is measured using a separate set of sensors in the sensor chamber.
|Clucose||0.2 – 15.0 g/L*||0.01 g/L||biosensor|
|Lactate||0.2 – 5.0 g/L*||0.01 g/L||biosensor|
|Glutamine||0.2 – 6.0 mmol/L*||0.01 mmol/L||biosensor|
|Glutamate||0.2 – 6.0 mmol/L*||0.01 mmol/L||biosensor|
|Ammonium||0.2 -25.0 mmol/L||0.1 mmol/L||Ion-selective sensor|
|pH||5.000 – 8.000||0.001||Ion-selective sensor|
|PCO2||3.0 – 300.0 mmHg||0.1 mmHg||Ion-selective sensor|
|PO2||3.0 – 800.0 mmHg||0.1 mmHg||Sensor Clark|
|Na||40 – 220 mmol/L||1 mmol/L||Ion-selective sensor|
|K||1.0 – 25.0 mmol/L||0.1 mmol/L||Ion-selective sensor|
|Ca||0.10 – 10.00 mmol/L||0.01 mmol/L||Ion-selective sensor|
Calculated tests: O2 saturation; CO2 saturation; correction for temperature, pH, PCO2, PO2
2. Osmotic modele
It measures the concentration of osmotically active substances.
Osmotic pressure of 0 – 1500 mOsm / kg, 1 mOsm / kg. Freezing point
3.The unit cell
With the help of estimated density and cell viability. It uses a well-known and widely used method of staining trypan blue cell
|Diameter of the cell||8 – 40 мкм||N/A||Digital display|
|Measured density||5×10*4 – 1×10*7 клеток/мл||N/A||Digital display|
|Viability||0 – 100%||N/A||Digital display|
4.The photometric unit
Measures the phosphate (PO4) or immunoglobulin G (IgG), depending on the module version. For their measurement using the colorimeter, which measures the rate of biochemical reactions in determining PO4, and to determine the IgG response using “endpoint.”
|Phosphates||0,2 – 25,0 mmol/L||0.1 mmol/L||Photometry|
|Total protein||0.1 – 2.0 g/L||0.1 g/L||Photometry|
5. The module on-line (available as an option):
It allows sampling automatically on schedule directly from the fermenter
- Sample analysis time of 2.5 minutes (for chemical / gas unit), 4 minutes (chemical / gas and osmotic modules), 6 minutes (all 16 tests).
- Operating temperature range: 15-30 C
- Relative humidity range: 20-85%.
- Sample size: 1 ml (for the measurement of all the tests), the use of on-line module requires a larger sample volume (the volume depends on the system configuration).
- The choice of container variants for samples up to 20 tubes (installed in the racks) for analysis in automatic mode, individually from a syringe or tube-Line Sampler (from automated bioreactors).
- Operator Interface: Windows.
- to electricity Requirements: 90-264 VAC, 50-60 Hz.
- Dimensions (cm): 50 x 66 x 50.
- Host Computer (system unit plus monitor): 18.8 kg
- System Weight: 43 kg.
Manufacturer: NOVA Biomedical